Mainstreet Financial Services Limited is a new microfinance institution (MFI) established to serve the lower and middle active population of the economy. Its main area of operation is to drive loans and investments from its potential clients through group lending model to market group, cooperative societies, unions, etc. There is potential for career growth and development through adequate training for optimum performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Teller Officer
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- To market and sell the products and services of the company (Loans, investment etc.)
- Must be able to have good understanding of group lending model.
- To increase the customer base of the company.
- Appraisal of prospective loan customers
- Proper and adequate understanding of the products and services.
- Feedback – Give report for management decision making where necessary.
- To grow the loan portfolio of the company in line with the strategic set target and ensure portfolio quality is achieved at all time.
- Retainership of customers
- OND / HND in Banking / Finance, Marketing, Business Administration and other related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year cognate experience in microfinance industry is required.
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of microfinance institution best practices and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good display of computer skills (Microsoft office tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
Competency / Skill Requirements:
- Ability to handle cash deposit and withdrawal
- Posting of daily transactions into the system
- Assist team member to achieve branch goals and objectives
- Ability to analyse problems and proffer solution
- Focuses on branch growth and customer service satisfaction
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Opening and managing customers account in the system
- Display a high professional character in the discharge if his.her duties
- Keep safe custody of customers files and information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.
- Applicants must be residing around Lekki, Ajah, Lakowe, Epe and its environs.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted