Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Handle product recalls
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- B.Sc. / BA in Business Administration, Mass Communications or relevant field. MBA will be highly desirable.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically
- Advanced troubleshooting, multi-tasking skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- A minimum of 2+ years proven work experience as a customer service Officer.
- Strong client facing and communications skills.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and technique.
- Proficiency in English. Another language will be an added advantage.
Demand on the Job:
- All candidates must have ISP experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 3pm, 7th June, 2021.