247 Food Limited – The largest Food and Grocery online marketplace that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with a delivery mandate of range between same day and a maximum of 48 hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Airport Road, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We a looking for a dynamic Customer Service Officer who is willing and ready to help deliver a happy customer experience and support our sales team in understanding how to prioritize customer preferences in the company’s marketing strategy.
- Also, we require a calm personality, with the ability to stay calm under immense pressure.
- He or she would be responsible for customer record management etc.
- Assist in developing, presenting, and implementing policies and procedures to make sure company customers have a satisfactory experience when using its services
- Incorporate with the company’s CIO to see to it that the interface to data is easy to understand and use by customers
- Identify needs/wants of customers
- Make available product brochures for customers
- Update details for personal and business clients, such as name and address details
- Provide pricing and delivery information to customers
- Perform verification of customers
- Assist in selling products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Collaborate with the customer service manager to ensure that proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Regularly compile reports and submit to the management on overall customer satisfaction
- Implement changes in renewals or company policies.
- Reach out to customers through technology or in person, communicating to them about the company’s services, and finding out about new services they want the company to offer
- Provide routine report to appropriate company managers and also customers about achievements and improvements planned to address prevalent deficiencies
- Train new staff on customer service techniques and skills
- Receive and responding to customer service inquiries
- Promote company’s product and services
- Educate customers on deals and promotions the company is offering
- Attend to enquiries and resolve complaints through phone, email, or social media
- Reach out to customers via phone call; verifying information regarding their account
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or necessary exchanges
- Provide advice on company information
- Ensure record of payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers are properly kept
- Handle product recalls
- OND, HND / BSc
- 1+ years of customer service or sales experience.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
N65,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th April, 2022.