Fedeth Microfinance Bank is a prestigious financial institution offering a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, and other clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate all front desk activities including answering all incoming calls and redirecting appropriate unit, receiving of mails and answering client enquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Focus on ensuring client intent and needs are fully understood across stakeholders, while leasing with the client throughout lifecycle to ensure client remains fully appraised.
- Management of all Mutual Fund subscribers-related correspondences and issues.
- Post-sales client relationship management, supporting wealth managers in maintaining relationships with existing clients through high quality client service delivery.
- Other Client Services related duties/responsibilities as assigned by the Unit Head.
- Coordinate all front desk activities including answering all incoming calls and redirecting them when needed, welcoming guests, etc.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate staff.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mails.
- Develop consistent service standards, ensuring that clients have confidence in Organization’s understanding of their individual requirements and accounts.
- Provide operational support to the sales process where appropriate.
- Deliver front-line service to clients and related third parties, including fielding and responding to client queries and ensuring agreed periodic service deliverables remain on track throughout the client lifecycle.
- Develop proactive operational service plan for clients, aligned to Organization’s strategy and client needs while monitoring and managing the health of the client service experience.
- Assist in Ad hoc business development activities by acting as a subject matter authority and providing insight into Organization’s products and service offerings.
- Effectively answer and manage clients’ enquiries and/or complaints.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 2 – 3 years experience.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Good reporting writing and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 2nd August, 2021.