Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Custom Coordinator
- Be the central point of contact for the site in relation to all Customs Import & Export matters and Customs audits, liaising with all internal functions, brokers and freight forwarders as necessary
- Liaise with the classification team and relevant technical staff to ensure that all part numbers have a GTC allocated Customs classification at the time of part creation (but no later than dispatch of goods from supplier)
- Liaise with Customs legal counsel to check Export controls and licensing requirements
- Liaise with Trade Compliance regarding use of special regimes (IPR, OPR, Returned Goods)
- Monitor both imports & Exports to ensure that only Delphi contracted / approved brokers are used for Customs clearance and that all enquiries relating to Customs have a prompt response in order to expedite Customs clearance
- Determine Preferential Origin of the goods & act as a central point of contact
- Check invoices for both import and export brokerage and liaise with the broker / finance to resolve any invoice / payment issues.
- Ensure all documents are received by Customs broker in full as soon as possible upon dispatch of goods from the supplier and that appropriate clearance instructions are provided
- Liaise with site staff / GTC / freight forwarder / broker to resolve any issues and expedite import / export Customs clearance
- Monitor the Customs duty / VAT deferment statements to ensure that all deferred amounts relate to the relevant Delphi site and that guarantee limits are not exceeded
- Bachelors Degree in Logistics, Operations Management, International Trade, or related field preferred.
- 10-years experience in Customs Clearance Services involving the preparation of Customs documentation to ensure that any shipments either imported or exported meet all applicable laws so that entry or export can occur.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have working knowledge of Nigerian Customs Services and applicable local and international regulations & requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of shipping regulations and policies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only owners of qualified Profiles shall be contacted
Application Deadline 12th August, 2021.