CameraBoy TV, an arm of CemeraBoy Multimedia is an Entertainment online TV channel with unique contents which includes Lifystyle, Music, Fashion, Comedy and Gossip.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Cinematographer/ Camera Operator
- We are looking for competent Camera Operators to capture high quality and attractive images for TV broadcasting. You’ll be an integral part of our mission to produce the highest quality productions possible.
- A camera operator has a steady hand and quick reflexes. If you’re passionate about the job and can think of ways to add creativity to your work, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with directors to determine all aspects of productions.
- Provide practical and creative input to production planning.
- Select, assemble and position equipment (cameras, stands, software etc.)
- Prepare cameras and test angles or camera movements.
- Shoot scenes according to requirements.
- Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position
- Collaborate with other staff to produce the best final effect
- Resolve technical or practical issues
- Ruff edit footage if needed
- Proven experience as camera operator
- Experience operating relevant equipment (cameras, lighting etc.)
- Excellent theoretical knowledge of filming and capturing footage
- Ability to understand and follow camera scripts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think and act quickly
- A team player
- Attention to detail
- Physical strength to carry heavy equipment and stamina
- Excellent color vision and hearing
- Follow CameraBoy TV on IG and subscribe to CameraBoy TV on YouTube
Job Title: Video Editor
- We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
- Ultimately, as a film and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. GV Edius, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Follow CameraBoy TV on IG and and sucribe to CameraBoy TV on Youtube.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.