Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered care. They provide General Pediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reports to: Medical Director
- The Practice Manager would be responsible for coordinating all the operational aspects of the practice.The Practice manager is expected to provide visionary leadership in order to ensure effective running of the facility, oversee and manage the hospital staff to ensure optimal, productive and patient-centered practice.
- Working closely with the Consultants and Specialists, S/He will ensure the efficiency and stability of the medical office operations and manage the business end of the medical practice including supervision of the non-clinical staff. The main areas of responsibility will be developing business strategies, writing proposals, implementing information management & technology systems, human resource management, liaising with facilities and service providers, formulating budgets, marketing and overseeing daily operations.
- Monitor patient scheduling, referrals and patient satisfaction
- Interact with patients and address concerns or issues of complaints to ensure high quality patient care and the delivery of excellent customer service
- Ensure constant updates relating to laws and standards of medical practice
- Represent the company at external meetings
- Develop and review Health & Safety policies and procedures and keep abreast of current legislation
- Ensure the premises are properly maintained and cleaned and security systems are in place
Finance / Budget and Overview of Accounts Department:
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all established policies.
- Responsible for managing revenue, expenses and budgeting.
- Support & implement I.T systems
Facilities-liaison with Service Providers:
- Direct supervisionand coaching of non-clinical staff on usage of facilities
- Ensure efficiency of systems, equipment, and services used by clinical and non-clinical staff
- Liaise with vendors’ representatives on stocking, maintaining and updating facilities.
- Work with key clinical staff, ensure compliance with practice protocols and procedures, review and update as required
Human Resource management:
- Manage daily staff activities including roster, time keeping, organizing staff meetings, liaising with departmental heads on their needs
- Foster a productive work environment amongst members of staff
- Implement work policies and staff performance appraisals
- Provide advice on staff training needs to the Medical Director and arrange where appropriate
- Management of staff meetings and other internal communications
- Ensure all staff and doctors are kept informed on all policy changes
Marketing and Business Development:
- Identify strategies for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
- Responsible for developing business strategies and proposals in line with expansion objectives
- Ensure the clinical and non-clinical staff adhere to laid down policies of the Practice, in order to properly represent and market the facility to visitors.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is essential
- Master’s degree in healthcare or business management or degree in health-related field is an added advantage.
- Proven ability in Management including human resources, planning, procurement, Finance and budgeting.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a managerial role & conversant with technology
- Experience in the management of a health care practice
- Strong leadership, customer service, and personnel management skills and experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of business management and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of budget processes & Finance
- Strong analytical skills to comprehend complex medical, administrative and financial information.
- Excellent organizational, communication, flexibility and interpersonal skills. In-depth experience with problem-solving and decision-making.
- Working knowledge of computer systems; including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management
- Knowledge of accounting systems and budgeting
- Skills in leadership, planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Skills in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Skills in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reports to: The Lead Nurse
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the delivery of basic nursing care to patients. She will be responsible for ensuring uniformity in the delivery of professional and efficient nursing services to all patients, whilst upholding global standards enforced by management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare patients for physical examinations, observations, urinalysis, procedures, treatment and pre-employment screenings.
- Orchestrate various procedures such as wound dressing, incision and draining, injection administration, vaccinations, ear piercing, ear syringing, pap smear collection, urine sample collection, high vaginal swap and suture removal.
- Administer patients’ health checklist(s).
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patients’ medical history, vital signs conducted procedures.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions while under observation.
- Engage patients for obtaining data on their circumstances in relation to diets and lifestyle for Doctors’ information.
- Identify accurately potential health risks confronting the patient for Doctors’ information.
- Assist Doctors’ in suturing procedures and to set up lines for patients under observation.
- Observe admitted patients while ensuring frequent checks of vital signs as required by standard nursing practice and administering medications to patients in line with Doctor’s prescription.
- Distribute as required, issued medical brochures and relevant medical information to ensure patients are well informed about topics such as childbirth, disease prevention and sexual health.
- Co-operatively work with colleagues to maintain a professional learning culture.
- Prepare examination rooms and sterilize medical instruments before and after use.
- Deliver patient files to the senior nursing officer, especially for patients to be taken under observation.
- Flexibly work in all units within the department and/or clinic such as screening section, wellness clinic, specialist clinics, travel clinic, general practice, documentation and pharmacy.
- Liaise with the accounts team in order to receive funding for supplies needed.
- Raise requisition for required consumables
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with additional qualification or any other relevant training.
- Must have a Registered Midwifery (RM) Qualification.
- 4 – 6 years post NYSC / qualification experience covering different aspects of nursing, especially immunization and family planning.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Good documentation ability to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Computer literate (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system or willing ness to learn)
- Diligent and hardworking
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Demonstrate ability to exercise discretion.
- Demonstrates a positive disposition to learning and willing to take on tasks.
- Must be able to demonstrate good stress management
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and CV to: [email protected] using their names and the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st July, 2021.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.