We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Director
- Ensure required resources and effective processes are in place to execute the project control plans
- Apply/follow effective changes management processes to ensure capital discipline
- Lead forecasting/reporting of cost and schedule performance throughout project life cycle
- Guarantee the appropriate level of project and financial controls processes are in place to comply with the Delegation of Authority or Internal Controls policies
- Assist project team in resolution of issues involving cost, schedule, & changes
- Conduct post project audits to collect actual data versus estimated data for the purpose of making adjustments to estimating assumptions and processes
- Make certain that relevant cost management procedures and reporting requirements are incorporated where appropriate on contractor’s scope of services
- Support in designing, writing and implementing robust environmental, quality and health & safety programmes.
- Report project cost to management as well as analyzing cost and schedule variances and recommending corrective actions
- Bachelor of Science Degree in chemical, mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project control director with functional experience in the areas on fixed plant and construction projects in the petrochemical industry
- Experience in administration, management and execution of capital projects
- Professional Engineering License/Certifications are required
- Strong analytical and leadership skills with experience in managing teams
- Proficiency in cost engineering principles and methods including: Budgeting and Forecasting, Change Management Procedures, Earned Value Systems, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills showing ability to liaise with key stakeholders as well as internal units in both a professional and effective manner
N160,000 – N180,000
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for entry
- Analyzing industry current trends; identifying how to improve campaigns and to generating new services launches
- Responsible for both the reporting and data analysis of highly critical assurance information.
- Provides detailed, analytical support and interpretation for use in developing negotiation strategies.
- Generate reports, keep information confidential, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Facilitate outlets compliance with company data integrity and security policies
- Function in providing business intelligence and proactive solutions from the data entered
- Assisting in the development and implementation of data collection systems, data analytics other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Proficient in IT and other data programs
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes in an efficient manner.
- A keen eye for detail and must be able to demonstrate quality reporting skills
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Proven work experience, as a Data analyst or officer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2018.