Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource and Administrative Officer
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Covering all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Overseeing social events
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Contacting applicants references
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Lead the review, formulation & utilization of standard procedure guides /manuals, for the efficiency of the office logistics and operations, including control of assets & vehicles
- Ensure administrative team commitment to continuous business improvement and quality management through mentoring of the team to deliver on quality standards efficiently, as well as training & communication to staff in general for adherence to standards & procedures
- Overall management of the administration team structures; you shall be accountable for smooth office operations, control of recurrent consumables, and maintenance of utilities e.g. water/plumbing, electrical installations, physical works.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Three to five years of experience in a human resources position or related position
Job Title: Account Officer
- Determine the probability of a misstatement on a financial document
- Create regulatory reports for internal auditors
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review
- Develop forecasts based on market and company trends, prepare operational and potential earning reports
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Balance company budget
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget, and make recommendations to management
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times
- Familiarity with accounting software a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field required
- Experience in a public accounting or business firm a plus
- Familiarity with general software, such as Microsoft Office suite
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Application architecture and design patterns
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in Java or C++, and object-oriented design skills
Software Engineer Qualifications / Skills:
- Software testing
- Problem solving
- Software development fundamentals
- Software development process
- Software requirements
- Analyzing information
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- A strong eye for Creative and visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, corel draw, Adobe Illustrator and video editing skills is an added advantage.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based/SEO marketing and social media marketing
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 work years experience in management in a corporate setting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.
Accounting job vacancies in Nigeria, Administrative job vacancies in Nigeria, Sales job vacancies in Nigeria, Human Resource job vacancies in Nigeria, Software Engineering job vacancies in Nigeria, Marketing job vacancies in Nigeria, Computer Engineering job vacancies in Nigeria, Computer Science job vacancies in Nigeria, Economics job vacancies in Nigeria, Photoshop job vacancies in Nigeria, Corel Draw job vacancies in Nigeria, Microsoft Excel job vacancies in Nigeria, Microsoft Office job vacancies in Nigeria, Java job vacancies in Nigeria, Abuja job vacancies in Nigeria, Graphic designer job vacancies in Nigeria, Account Officer job vacancies in Nigeria, Marketing Manager job vacancies in Nigeria