Winock Solar Limited is a company that specialises in off-grid solar solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa. Winock Solar offers a wide range of products such as solar panels, inverters and batteries and services such as installation and repair. Our mission is to make solar accessible, reliable and affordable to Nigerian micro-businesses for productive use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are seeking an experienced and committed credit officer to lead Winock’s efforts on managing credit risk, customer’s credit worthiness and overall credit granting process. The successful candidate will be highly skilled at making informed decision and knowledgeable about credit management.
- Create a credit scoring model to assess risks
- Maintain detailed records of active repayments
- Monitor customers’ payments
- Review and update the company’s credit policy when necessary.
- Collaborate with the verification officer to verify and analyse customer’s location
- Collaborate with the credit analyst to analyse the customer’s credit worthiness
- Approve or reject requests from customers
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field
- Knowledgeable of SAP or use of similar ERP
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven 5 years of professional work experience as a Credit Officer in a bank or in a financial department of an international company
- Strong computer Skills especially Excel, Word, Powerpoint and email applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st October, 2021.