Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a Chinese construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Limited, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Co Limited is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world,with a Class A General Contracting Qualification, together with the authority to engage in foreign trade, import, and export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crane / Hoist Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a hoist operator to safely transport loads to construction sites with the use of lifting equipment, such as cranes and hoists.
- You will work closely with construction workers and ground operators to complete your daily duties.
- You will also perform equipment inspections and repairs on a regular basis.
- To succeed in this role, you should have hands-on experience with hoist/cranes and building materials.
- Problem-solving and attention to detail are also must-have skills for you so that you can adapt to different weather conditions and settings.
- Operate cranes and hoists
- Transfer loads to construction sites and discharge them safely
- Bind loads to cranes
- Set up machinery based on complex manuals
- Coordinate with ground operators and interpret hand and verbal signals
- Follow safety guidelines and protocols
- Inspect equipment and machinery
- Keep and update maintenance and activity log
- Carry out basic repairs to machines
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Previous experience as a crane operator or a similar role
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Pass medical, drug, and background check
- A commercial driver’s license is a must.
- Working experience handling different types of cranes
- Ability to lift heavy loads, work in heights and stand for long hours
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th December, 2021.