CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- At the end of the month, supervise and urge each factory department to close the production order, share the monthly manufacturing cost, calculate the cost of the product, and report to the leader;
- New product costing;
- According to the quality system, create the material master data and check whether the accounting account is correct;
- Assist each department to complete the parts related to the annual budget and the cost of the semi-annual budget, and supervise the implementation;
- Participate in the construction of the cost management system, assist in formulating programs and implementation methods, analyze the data of various production departments, and put forward measures and suggestions for cost control.
- Monthly inventory analysis, supervise long-term inventory materials, prevent the risk of inventory sluggishness, and regularly organize inventory inventory work;
- Check cost-related accounts every month to identify problems and rectify;
- Assist in the management of the warehouse, ensure that the accounts are consistent, find problems and solve problems;
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- 5 years of experience in Cost Accounting
- High attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency with financial software
- Strong independent research ability.
- 35-40 years old
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.