Saroafrica International Limited is a Consumer led, R&D, Marketing, and heavy Agro-Industrial manufacturing group of companies. We are an organization driven by high performance, delivering value profitably and sustainably to our stakeholders. Our offering amongst others includes Personal and Home care products, a Premium Natural water brand, Agro-solutions (beyond Crop Protection Products), and new investments in in the Cassava and Oil Palm value chains.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Shared Value Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the CSV initiative delivers on the strategic objective in line with business goals.
- Ensure profitability of the project for sustained growth and new frontiers development
- Provide analytical reporting with insights that drive decision for territory
- Maintain database of CSV associates, youth-preneur and customers (farmers, consumers, and traders)
- Keep record of all activities relating to the CSV eg. Details of farmers within catchment- area, date of planting, date of herbicide application, etc.
- Keep record of all company asset with all partners and associate of CSV and ensure all assets are well maintained
- Generate market insight for new product development
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th November, 2021