The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Task & Responsibilities
- Servicing existing & new clients.
- Look for new business opportunities by contacting & developing relationship with existing customer.
- Generates new leads for potential client through cold calls / email / referrals.
- Proactively seek new business opportunity in the market.
- Coordinate with Categories Manager, to get required information to be able to service customer properly.
- Strong follows up with client to know status of quotation sent.
- Should be good negotiator to get orders from existing & new clients.
- Follow up with client to collect outstanding dues on time.
- Develop & make presentation of company product and services to existing & potential clients.
- Replying to client enquiry over phones / email by sending quotation / pro forma invoice/ sales invoice in consultation with reporting manager.
Education & Experience
- Should have prior experience of Sales & Marketing.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets & collection of dues from client.
- Good in written & oral communication (English Language)
- Computer literate (Good in word, excel, drafting & writing mails).
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good in planning & strategizing on how to close the deal.
- Organized / Disciplined.
- Detail oriented.
- Willing to go out to the market and be willing to spend time & energy outside the office, for sales & acquisition for new clients.
- Goal driven & target achiever
- Adaptability to accept change in given situation.
- Good in verbal & written communication.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2021.