Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications & Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a successful performance history to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Team up with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicate the organisation’s activities and services.
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase revenue generation.
- Brainstorm with other members of the Business Team to create new project strategies.
- Creating sales pitches and developing clear and compelling written proposals/quotations for existing and prospective clients.
- Cultivate positively rewarding affiliations with brands/agencies and seek opportunities to enhance the organisation’s reputation.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with brands, agencies and organisations.
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are experienced and are skilled in Digital Marketing.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a Communications / Business Development role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th April, 2022.