Dominion Consulting is an internationally established household staffing agency based in the USA and Nigeria. Our professional and caring team has over 15 years of combined experience in the placement of nannies, chefs, butlers, chauffeurs, housekeepers, house/estate managers, personal assistants, baby nurses, laundress/ladies maids, and much more.
Having recognized the need for an international upscale, personalized, and highly professional household staff placement service, Dominion Consulting came to the scene to provide comfort and peace of mind to companies and individuals alike around the globe.
Our reputation as a premium international household staff agency means that we are renowned for our domestic staff placements, both live in and live out, not only in Nigeria but throughout the USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- A high School Diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
Remuneration & Opportunities
- Attractive Salary: N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
- Feeding & Conducive Accommodation for Live in.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates w
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.