234 Hospitality – Our client, a 9 Keys Boutique Hotel in Sangotedo, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Our client is looking for live-in skilled Nigerian cook to serve the hotel rooms and in-house restaurant.
- The ideal cook will be specialised in Nigerian delicacies both modern and traditional food, excellent at menu costing, budgeting and recipe development.
- The Hotel has 9 rooms and a 4-bedroom shortlet extension.
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Storing all food properly
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
- Reordering stock and food supplies.
- Monitoring other cooks and team members
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Dressing order for presentation
- Minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 6 years work experience
- Must be available to start immediately.
N50,000 – N70,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th December, 2022.