International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a security company involved in providing security operatives for organisations and private individuals. We are also into escort services, bodyguarding, etc. We provide the best security solutions with over 30 years experience in the industry and within the Nigeria Security Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Control Room daily operations with high integrity and efficiency.
- Monitor CCTV during the shift and report any unusual activity to Security Manager Respond promptly to the radio checks, made by the staff and keep accurate records of all communication.
- Keep record of staff members, going on visits & keep a record of any incidents and report these to the SM, GM and PC.
- Monitor Vehicle and Staff movements via CCTV and report any alarm activation to the Duty Security officer and Superiors.
- Inform Security Manager of any Security related incident. Instigate telephone Tree where directed to do so.
- Monitor the security situation and detail the RRV to prove routes and advise on the road status.
- Manage the main switchboard, answer all the calls courteously and direct them to the right department promptly and courteously.
- Make arrangements for staff clearance, coordinating with Security Supervisor/Police and keep the Security Duty officer informed.
- Receive and distribute all the incoming mail from post room and maintain the mail log books. Sort out unmarked mail to the relevant sections/individuals.
- Deal with in & out of office hours IMSS Headquarters Cases. Record their details and inform the relevant duty officers accordingly.
- Also prepare Radio Checks Report for and carry out any other duty as directed by the duty SM, GM, HRM and the PC.
- Prepare and manage extension lists and other duty officers’ lists on weekly basis.
- Manage Store and inventories record management.
- Collect and enter Operatives details in respective database and update multiple databases used in daily operations of Control Room. Also prepare daily reports for staffs concerned.
- Take important messages for staff mainly of Headquarter and delivering such messages on priority bases without any delay, when staff are off duties.
- OND minimum with good command of English and Security Supervision experience.
- HND or BSc with at least knowledge of security supervision.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Good standard of oral and written in English
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office Package especially MSWord, MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Ability to work long straight hours
- Paying absolute attention to every detail.
- Making Effective Decisions.
- Leading and Communicating.
- Managing a Quality Service.
- Delivering at Pace.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiries, send a message on Whatsapp or Telegram to: +234(0)8176733727
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.