Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Logistics Continuous Improvement Manager
Job Requisition ID: R12702
Job Type: Full time
- This role is to drive, implement, and sustain Continuous Improvement initiatives and activities in the Area across Contract Logistics sites and operations. This includes supporting performance management, anchoring and facilitating trainings, and deploying process improvement projects.
- Support Contract Logistics Management Team to define local KPIs and ensure performance management cycles/tools are in place and followed across the CL Operations.
- Implement and sustain Continuous Improvement initiatives and activities across the Area
- Act as a change agent in order to develop and implement a systematic approach to continuous and sustainable improvement.
- Coordinate and review all functional excellence activities in Area and develop change management strategies to ensure successful implementation and adoption of changes.
- Sustain CI deployment and maturity in the site’s teams in coordination with CEN and Product owners.
- Act as a true ambassador for CI in and articulate the advantages and how to deliver a better service to our customers at a lower cost.
- Lead workshops, trainings, meetings, events, with sites teams to promote/execute standardisation and CI, and bridge gaps between expectations and reality
- Together with the local sites leadership team, analyse the ‘as is’ in terms of customer satisfaction, process standardisation and execution, functional organization, wastes and inefficiencies etc: Identify current process and/or gaps and propose solutions to improve outcomes
- Highly structured and analytical
- Result driven combined with the ability to achieve results through people
- Analytical thinker, dealing with sufficient details without losing the big picture Ability to juggle multiple timelines and overcome barriers to achieve what is needed.
- Understanding Operational Excellence / Lean experience is a MUST
- Process improvement & Project Management experience
- Strong influencing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply