Karsto Global Resources Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company, established with a view to rendering quality Onshore / Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Operation and Maintenance services to the Oil and Gas industry in the West African sub region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract and Procurement Coordinator
Job Reference Code: CPC/PH/07/2022
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Summary of Functions
- Provide day-to-day contract administration and manage and administer the full life-cycle of the procurement and contracts processes
- Coordinate tender preparation for bidding process from start to finish
- Ensure that bid documents are prepared according to the Client’s specification and submitted within the defined tender deadlines
- Examine, evaluate and participate in developing and negotiating contracts, and provide technical advice and guidance to minimize risk, ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and policies, and realize operational effectiveness and efficiency in these functional areas
- Explore opportunities for new bids and business activities in line with services rendered by the Company
- Participate in sales and marketing activities as maybe required by the Company from time to time
- Maintain an effective filing system of documentation required for tender and bidding process
- Own the procurement process and support various procurement functions such as strategic sourcing, subcontracting, vendor file management, and assist staff in drafting of requests for proposals, specifications, terms of reference, evaluation criteria and sole source justifications
- Maintain status of generic proposals and work to ensure they are reviewed, revised and re-approved as necessary
- Ensure that the Company is in compliance with legal requirements, Clients’ specifications and Government regulations required by Vendors for the execution of contracts
- Develop presentations and slides that may be required from time to time to enhance the marketability of the Company to LOCS, IOCS and Marginal Field Operations
- Perform any other assigned duties required for the role.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of eight (8) years progressive, demonstrated professional contract/procurement experience including, but not limited to, sourcing, contract negotiation, monitoring and reporting contract performance
- B.Eng. in Engineering field, a Masters’ degree will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Nipex Tender/Bidding training is required
- Professional membership: COREN/MNSE.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with initiative, autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Reference Code as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th August, 2022.