At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
Location: Opebi Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network.
- Effective and professional Brand cross selling of company products & services.
- Deliver world class customer service by cross selling with vibrancy and personal confidence.
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company.
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer.
- Manage daily customer requests and enquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriately, accurately and promptly escalated for further escalation for resolution.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.A / B.Sc / HND / Experienced OND / NCE / B.Tech / B.Ed, B.Eng / NCE qualification.
- Candidate must have Completed NYSC very compulsory
- Candidate must reside within and around Opebi Ikeja, Agege, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Ikeja, Maryland, Iyanapaja, Ketu, Alapere, Obanikoro, Fadeyi, Stadium, Yaba, Mushin,Obalende, Mile12, Ojota, Bariga, Oworonshoki, Iyanaoworo,Oregun
- Applicant must not be more that 34 years
- Good diction & Communication skill
- Computer Literate/ Computer Savvy
- Fluent in English Language.
N45,000 – N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Contact Center Agent” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2021.