ORAC Nigeria Limited is an Architectural company in Ikoyi, Nigeria founded in 1996. We are committed to the delivery of beautiful contemporary interior and exterior finishes for our clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Devising and maintaining office systems; booking rooms and conference facilities
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Taking minutes and keeping notes during meetings; invoicing; managing and maintaining budgets.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies.
Other duties may include:
- Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science related course with 1 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Applicant living on the Island and knowledge in Architecture is an added advantage but not a prerequisite
- Good communication skills (Both oral and written)
- Interpersonal skill
- Human Resources management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th December, 2022.