OTP Internet Technology (9Credit) is a Fin-tech company that provides quick access to loans via an online process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Manager
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Collection Manager to oversee our organization’s ancial collection department. The major duty is to supervise staff to ensure all money owed to the company is billed and received correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Present collections performance information to management or their department to highlight trends or achievements.
- Handle escalated delinquent accounts
- Motivate staff accordingly
- Oversee the business’ financial collections department
- Performance management and evaluation of the collections team
- Ensure that all company policies regarding loans collections are adhered to by the collections team
- Negotiate loan repayment plans where necessary
- Minimize company’s financial losses from bad loans
- Supervise collections team to ensure all loan repayments are made in a timely fashion
- Be involved in interviews for new members of the collections team
- Train and retrain new collections team members
- Report the collection department’s progress and statistics
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly proficient in computer software programs such as, word processors, spreadsheet programs and database systems
- Strong data analysis and arithmetic skills.
- Knowledge of high volume collections, credit authorization and billing procedures and practice
- A Degree in a related field with minimum second class lower grade; A Master’s Degree is a plus
- Minimum four years progressive work experience in a similar role, with at least two (2 years) on a managerial or supervisory level in a closely related fin-tech loan company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.