Passnownow.com is the foremost e-learning and education technology platform in Nigeria and we are looking for a creative, artistic and innovative Motion Graphics Designer and Animation Expert to join our team of professionals.
Your work will give life to our education content, storylines and characters in videos for our E- Learning Online Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coding Instructor for Kids and Teens
- The instructor will design and teach the curriculum from Primary School to Secondary School students. In Primary School (1-5), the class content will be mostly about logic, problem-solving, and programming concepts.
- The Secondary School students (JSS1-SS3) will be taught a programming language, and will complete several relevant projects.
- In addition, students will be instructed on how computers work, including the basic science and mathematics behind their operation.
Expected Responsibilities and Skills Sets
- Develop specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic and critical thinking. Subject content should be developmentally appropriate and engaging for kids.
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong technology skills, demonstrable capacity to take initiative and a high degree of flexibility.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in both Primary and Secondary School Level.
- Must be great with Children and Teenagers and have the emotional and physical abilities to manage, engage and keep them excited about learning and practical.
- Degree or its equivalent Diploma and mastery of Coding and its associated subjects
- Experience with at least one coding language: HTML, C++, Python, PHP, Scratch or similar.
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to motivate, direct, and train kids effectively.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with others effectively and productively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing and prioritizing objectives.
Deadline: 12th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their brief but concise CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.