Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clearing / Trade Documentation Officer
Location: Surulere/Apapa, Lagos
- We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the positions of Clearing Documentation Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Sea Freight monitoring schedules
- Attending to client’s enquiries on shipment’s status and proffer advice when necessary
- To timely ensure that all the required shipping documents are available for onward clearance process
- To follow up on the shipping companies in ensuring that containers refund are remitted within stipulated time.
- To notify client’s on refund remitted and also, document all related records in accordance
- Ensure that new files are opened for new jobs.
- Oversee Sea freight export and import services.
- Address and resolve customs queries at the Port where necessary
- Act as an intermediary between the Documentation department and the clearing officer by collecting clearing documents.
- Allocates documents to clearing officers to be used in carrying out the clearing process.
- Analyse shipping documents to confirm with import duty rate by verifying the HS Code
- To act as an intermediary between the documentation department and the clearing department respectively.
- To compile and also, process the relevant documents for Containers Deposit Refund
- To prepare Containers Deposit Refund Letters.
Education / Experience / Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any relevant course
- Minimum of three years’ experience in logistics, clearing and forwarding company.
- Proven experience in engaging customs.
- Proven experience as a Clearing documentation officer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resumes to: [email protected]
- Applicants residing around surulere and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.