Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intends to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cleaner
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
- The goal is to keep our office and guesthouse in a clean and orderly condition.
- The main responsibilities of cleaner are:
- Provide full cleaning services at SIF office and Guesthouse in order to keep premices clean, hygienic and pleasant.
- Ensure compliance with all SIF logistics and admin/finance rules and regulations.
- Ensure the availability of enough stock of cleaning materials and items at office.
- The cleaner with other office staff is responsible for the security of materials/equipment in the office.
- Ensure all utilities – e.g. water, gas – are maintained at SIF-Office and gueshouse.
- Wash/Clean the floors with disinfectant;
- Clean offices and guesthouse, tables, cupboards
- Clean and disinfect the bathrooms and toilets including the sinks(ensuring documents on the desks in their original place after cleaning);
- Ensure that each bathroom is equipped with toilet paper, soap and a hand towel;
- Empty waste paper baskets and rubbish bins and dispose the rubbish appropriately;
- Occasionally wash the office curtains and hand towels
- Monitor the provision of water supply and, ensure the availability of water.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Stock and maintain cleaning supplies.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Comply with SIF Security Regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Manage the stock of cleaning products under the supervision of her direct supervisor;
- Regularly undertake a thorough cleaning including behind equipment and hidden corners, windows and removal of cobwebs;
- Ensure that the area surrounding the office is litter free and clean;
- Keep the kitchen, cooking utensils, refrigerator, and microwave clean; Disinfect the refrigerator regularly;
- Inform his/her line manager of any cleaning equipment required and of any missing or damaged materials.
- Respect the essential hygiene regulations and maintain exemplary conditions of hygiene in the working, kitchen and storage areas;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: [email protected] using “Cleaner” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th October, 2022.