Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Civil Engineer for a Subsidiary Business into manufacturing and installation of specialized polymer based materials.
- 3 – 5 years post Bachelor’s Degree work experience in Projects, especially in installation of prefabricated building materials
- Age not more than 30 years
- Strong skills in analysis and problem solving
- Solid understanding and ability to adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Strong ability to supervise tendering procedures and compile job specifications
- Ability to carry out effective technical and feasibility studies, as well as site investigations
- Ability to effectively monitor and drive project activities
- Ability to prepare safety and function analyses
- Possess strong organizational and site management skills to effectively coordinate site activities
- Profound ability to carry out safety analyses and stability and quality control
- Ability to effectively work with professionals from other fields, including subcontractors and architects
- Strong ability to plan and manage project resources and budgets
- Excellent in the use of relevant civil engineering software programs, including AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Perform preparation of design specifications
- Perform technical review on specifications to ensure clarity, completeness, and exactness.
- Visit proposed project site to obtain necessary information for use in creating project specification.
- Incorporate special features which relate to the project at hand into specifications. These include order of work, physical conditions at the site, construction work schedules, method of payment and measurement, construction procedures and special methods, and coordination with contractors and other stakeholders
- Coordinate and execute all building and installation works.
Deadline: 7th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail.