Metwest Steel Limited was founded in the year 2008. Since then, we have emerged as a manufacturer and distributor of premium steel and non-ferrous products in West Africa. Our product portfolio includes steel billets, rebars, sections, wires, fasteners as well as aluminum, copper and lead ingots and more. We are a fully integrated scrap-based manufacturing unit located in Asaba, Delta State.
Our strategic location close to Onitsha, the biggest steel market in Nigeria, give us access to raw materials, markets, people and ports. We have developed a strong network within the manufacturing, trading and logistics community, allowing us to optimize our supply chain. At Metwest, we strive for excellence in quality, logistics and customer relations. Our products meet the required international standards and certifications, all the while catering to the unique specifications of our customers. In transitioning from a scrap trading company to a multi-material manufacturing enterprise, our pursuit for growth remains unaltered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex calculations
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
Applicant must have sound knowledge in:
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Architectural drawing
- Land surveying.
- Welding and fabrication.
Application Deadline 11th October, 2022.