Gate & Carter – Buying or investing in Real Estate is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. But you also know how complex the Nigerian Real Estate industry can be, no thanks to the high level of risks and loose ends involved. So you wonder if you can own a piece of land, smart home in Nigeria or grow your investment portfolio without going through unreliable third-party agents and strenuous paperwork. That’s where we come in.
At Gate & Carter, we’re not just specialists when it comes to Premium Quality Real Estate and investment properties… We also exist to bridge the gap between Real Estate and peace of mind for you — whether you want to find your dream home or boost your investment portfolio. How? It’s simple. We take our time to get to the core of your Real Estate needs, dreams and desires, and — in turn– deliver results that fit in perfectly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
Requirements and Skills
- BSc / MSc in Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Member of a professional body
- Proven working experience in civil structures
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar soft wares
- HMO Cover
- Paid Annual Leave
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply