We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary (Male & Female)
- A suitable person for this role will be someone who possesses knowledge of corporate issues and who understands the protocols of meetings, record keeping, documentation and correspondence. Further, an understanding of regulatory issues involved in running a company will be a plus.
The duties of the secretary will include but are not limited to the following;
- Attend company meetings, board of directors meetings and board committee meetings.
- Render all necessary secretarial services and advising the company on regulatory issues;
- Attend company meetings;
- Order supplies for the office
- Maintain statutory registers and other records of the company;
- Render proper and timely returns as required under CAMA;
- Make hotel reservations and other travel arrangements
- Carry out such administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by his/her manager or supervisor
- Bachelor degree and above
- 2years and above work experience in a similar role.
- Any related professional qualification such as The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria will be an added advantage
- Ideal Candidate should reside in Kano.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal.
- Confidence with IT and computer packages.
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
- Self motivation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.