Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technical Officer
Location: Lakowe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plans and manages the IT environment, company’s WAN, IP telephone changes etc.
- Researches, selects, implements and maintains IT solutions, integrated with a variety of data sources.
- Ensure software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications.
- Provide technology vision and leadership in the development, management and implementation of an overarching ICT strategy
- Coordinate all operations activity including integration of systems and roll out, enhance helpdesk.
- Organises the administration and maintenance of computer Systems
- Directs solutions to functional and technical problems; troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Builds and maintains client relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products and other IT supplies
- Manage and develop infrastructure for significant web and ecommerce properties, delivering continual performance improvement
- Development, management and maintenance of in house developed web based applications – Leading the development of skills and knowledge across the team.
- Focused on meeting agreed deadlines, meticulous in planning and execution.
- Ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget. Acts decisively in critical situations or to circumvent a potential problem.
- Uses basic knowledge of general financial and accounting principles to understand and communicate how decisions affect bottom line for project,
- Effect all other self-initiated or delegated assignment by direct supervisor or Managing director.
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly
- Seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations.
- Ensures appropriate staffing (shifts) and management of Epayplus IT technical team
- Oversees the purchase and maintenance of internal hardware infrastructure for Epayplus staff e.g. Server, laptops, personal computers and so on
- Responsible for translating sales proposals from the Business Development Unit into technical realities
- Lead, manage and develop the IT team to deliver against business need
- Develop, with the executive team, a proactive technological development strategy
- Any other assignments as may be delegated by the management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification.
- 7 – 10 years work experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in the organization
- Communication (oral and written)
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Relationship management skills and the ability to influence without responsibility
- Innovation and Creativity.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant information and software systems
- Execution Effectiveness
- Strategic Thinking
- On-the Job IT Training skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Surulere , Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021.