We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Surveyor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Your remit shall extend to the application of quality control, performance monitoring and reporting, technical procedures and maintenance of records in accordance with our Quality Assurance System.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
- Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods, using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
- The Surveyor will be required to undertake Topographical, Measured Building, GPS and GIS Surveys and will be handle projects to produce digital data.
- The Surveyor will be required to make exact measurements and determine property boundaries.
- Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth’s surface for engineering, construction, and other purposes.
- He will also be responsible for liaising with relevant government authorities for obtaining Survey documents.
Key Job Requirements
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Surveying & Geoinformatics
- Should possess atleast 7-10 years post-qualification of proven work experience
- Efficient completion of survey projects in AutoCAD to specification.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient use of HD laser scanners including registration and Point cloud processing.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Attention to details and high aptitude
- Ability to multitask with high level of creative
- Proactive personality and ability to work independently.
- Must be Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) registered
- Surveyor in road and bridges construction.
- Must possess a practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking.
- Proficient use of modern survey equipment with project examples.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the e-mail e.g. “Chief Surveyor”.
Application Deadline 27th July, 2018.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.