U-Connect Human Resource Limited is a leading provider of HR Services, founded in 2004, we are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. We are a proud Nigerian operation offering local support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, headhunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, verification, computer-based pre-assessment, and competency testing as well as Business process outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Grade: Manager
- The ideal Candidate will be responsible for the Company’s financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, internal control, and risk management activities.
- The function involves managing personnel of the finance department and working in collaboration with other departments and subsidiaries to achieve corporate goals and financial health.
- Overseeing the day-to-day accounting processes and guiding Accountants in the finance department.
- Overseeing all the Company’sfinancial planning and analysis.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, local regulations, Group policies, and guidelines.
- Liaise with Auditors (both statutory & Internal) for timely and smooth completion of the audit.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews the planning process and suggests improvements to financial performance.
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Works with the MD and other heads of department to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process and provide strategic recommendations.
- Work on Special projects from time to time as required by Management.
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly financial statements, budgets, and forecasts.
- Assisting the Regional Financial Director in creating, monitoring, and updating financial related policies and procedures.
- Monthly Expense Analysis.
- Executing Controlling aspects of SAP.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Oversee the Management of vendors’ relationships.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- M.Sc / MBA is a plus.
- 8 – 10 years of proven experience as CFO, head of Finance, or relevant role.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
- CFA is a strong advantage, FCA is a must have.
N20,000,000 annual gross.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th December, 2022.