Bacita Sugar Company is a large-scale agricultural conglomerate focused on sugar and other food products based in Bacita town, Kwara State, Nigeria. It was established in 2021 to revitalize a moribund industrial facility. At the core of Bacita Sugar Company is the aim to secure planting, production, manufacturing and distribution of sugar and other agricultural-based products throughout Nigeria with plans of large-scale exportation. In addition to food production, Bacita Sugar Company is a potential free trade zone operating company that is involved in a variety of agricultural activities and investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: CEO
- The objective of this position is to direct the company’s financial goals, objectives, budgets, oversee the investment of funds held by the company and assess and manage associated risks.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer are as follows:
- Develop an annual corporate budget for the company
- Oversee and manage capital Structure.
- Financial Forecasting
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and the board of Directors
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance and IT related procedures
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulatory bodies in Nigeria.
- Supervise cash management activities.
- Execute capital-raising strategies to support a company’s expansion.
- Monitor and evaluate financial performance
- Manage corporate Investments and present boards.
- Manage Risks and Insurance
- Any other tasks required by the company
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and other related fields – Business Administration, Economics, etc.
- Must be residing or willing to move to the FCT.
- Member of ICAN (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria) or ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Minimum of 10 years work experience as a CFO or other high-level accounting related role
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) and other related Fields
- Exceptional Data and Accounting Skills.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven management, leadership and organizational skills.
- N100,000 – N350,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email