At Aldelano, we are dedicated to helping provide life-sustaining cold storage solutions to those in need, anywhere in the world. Our products are off-grid and require little to no maintenance. Our advanced technology in solar refrigeration and water generation allow us to provide those in need with fresh, clean drinking water, cold storage, and renewable power.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemist
- Minimum of a B.Sc (Second Class Degree) or HND (Upper Credit) with at least 3 years of experience in agro-allied industry, experience in Fertilizer production/Manufacturing will be a great advantage
- Preferably a fresh graduate of Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or related fields.
- Have a firm grasp of chemical equations, testing and Laboratory chemical analysis.
- Able to perform organized research and data analysis
- Willing to travel/relocate.
- Must have flexibility with hours/days
- Willing and able to aid engineering department and work on other business-related assignments
- Willing to perform hands-on tasks.
Deadline: 18th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.