Swift Consulting Limited – Our client, Shania Lounge, is a place set out for relaxation, enjoyment and cruise. They serve food and drinks for birthday parties, guys/ladies hangout, dates, etc.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation.
- Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards for both continental and intercontinental dishes.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Coordinating kitchen staff and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Culinary School Degree / Diploma.
- 2 years Experience as a working chef.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
- Living at Ikeja will be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2021.