Dominion Consulting is an internationally established household staffing agency based in the USA and Nigeria. Our professional and caring team has over 15 years of combined experience in the placement of nannies, chefs, butlers, chauffeurs, housekeepers, house/estate managers, personal assistants, baby nurses, laundress/ladies maids, and much more.
Having recognized the need for an international upscale, personalized, and highly professional household staff placement service, Dominion Consulting came to the scene to provide comfort and peace of mind to companies and individuals alike around the globe.
Our reputation as a premium international household staff agency means that we are renowned for our domestic staff placements, both live in and live out, not only in Nigeria but throughout the USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals. Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus, and preparing high-quality dishes.
- You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner.
- Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans, and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Culinary School Diploma preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Chef
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Salary: N80,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview via email and SMS text.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.