Baylog Investment Limited – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) organizational located in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seeks experienced and motivated staff who are interested and passionate to add value to the business though their expertise, skills and knowledge.
- If you love to be in a challenging and motivating environment where you can build a career in retail business, we can’t wait to have you application.
- The successful candidates will receive on-the-job training for two weeks after which they take over their roles accordingly.
- Daily lodgment of proceeds to bank
- Handling of exchanges and refunds in a quick and efficient manner.
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Reconciliation of cash and bank transactions
- Record keeping of inflow and outflow of cash
- Good mathematical skills with ability to handle transactions quickly and accurately.
- Basic knowledge of till operations, cash handling and invoice processing.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- ND in Accounting, Bookkeeping or any business related discipline
Salary and Benefits
- N360,000 per annum
- Training & Development Opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If selected for the job, the Cashier is expected to present two (2) guarantors that will sign legal agreements with the company.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.