ABC Cargo Express – A subsidiary of ABC Transport – Parcel – E-commerce – Intercity and intracity deliveries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cargo Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- General supervision of Porters when discharging their duties.
- Shipment assessment and raising of shipment assessment advice (light parcels, bulky shipments, household items and charters.)
- Ensuring the security of goods in the warehouse.
- Coordinate and directly supervise actual loading of waybills into the truck and bus (Dispatch operations)
- Ensure that all waybills loaded into the truck/bus are updated real time on cargo simply
- Periodic inventory checks and high-lighting/escalating old/forgotten waybills to the Cargo Head for appropriate action.
- Receiving and Delivering of all arrival waybills (such as receiving/delivering of arrival waybills via cargo simply)
- Other forms of documentation and duties as may be assigned by a superior officer /Cargo Head
- Receiving of goods into the warehouse and documenting them accordingly.
- Booking of waybills via cargo simply software application
- Coordinate and directly supervise loading of waybills into the truck/bus
- Processing of dispatch waybills (such as receiving of all locally transshipped waybills, allotment of waybills via cargo simply software )
- Seeing to the effective arrangement/shelving/stacking/palletizing of goods in the inbound warehouse in an orderly and professional manner.
- Issuing goods from the warehouse and documenting the issuances accordingly.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Cargo Head or his Supervisor.
- BA / B.Sc / HND degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email