Lighting Finance Technology Nigeria Limited is into Loans and Credit Facilities and others too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Collection Agent
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicants with ND, HND, Bsc, in the relevant field, can apply.
- Applicants with experience or who have done similar job will be considered and highly favoured.
- Please take note, applicants staying close or around Ikeja, Oregun / 7up Bottling company will be preferred to apply.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- A Collection Agent, otherwise known as a Debt Collector, pursues the payments of debts that are owed by either individuals or businesses. Example resumes for Collection Agents include such skills as establishing repayment schedules based on customers’ financial situations, and advising customers of the necessary actions and strategies they can take toward debt repayment.
- Prevent impending loss and increase profitability through negotiation and enforcement of scheduled collection campaigns.
- Consistently achieve a 70% recovery rate of the billing cycle.
- Ranked within the top 10% of First Card Services’ agents assigned to 30-day collection activities etc.
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interested candidates/applicants can as a matter of Urgency forward their CVs and get ready to be invited for interview by Tuesday or Wednesday this week.