Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Our organization is in need of Customer Service Representatives in our Abuja office. Interested candidates Must:
- At least 1 year Experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Have good understanding of English, Hausa or Igbo Languages and must be fluent too.
- Have accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information.
- Accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.