Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets joining later.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Call Centre Supervisor / Business Development / Marketing Unit
- Respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- University Degree
- 2 – 3 years experience as a call center agent
- Previous customer service experience / call centre agents are preferred especially in particular industry.
- Call center, customer service, 1 years supervisory experience
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
Skills and Attributes:
- Verbal communication
- Phone skills
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail (e.g Call center agent)
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.