Smash Group is a combination of almost a decade of visionary leadership, hard work and dedication from many experienced and committed men and women, aligned in the purpose-driven goal to make our world better through initiative means. Today, we are proud to be heavily invested in major sectors of the country’s economy through our subsidiaries which are essential to the Nigerian market. Our subsidiaries include SmashInvest, SmashProperty, SmashLogistics, SmashCredit, SmashRides, SmashTransport and SmashFood.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Strategist
Location: Chisco Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create business development strategies to increase the company revenue and brand value.
- Research the market trends to identify the customer demand for the proposed products and services.
- Support the management in contract development, customer negotiations and product enhancements.
- Coordinate with management to review and improvise the relevant business development activities.
- Plan and conduct creative corporate programs to impress the clients.
- Participate in seminars and professional meetings to represent the company.
- Coordinate with the management to research, identify, analyse, and execute new business initiatives.
- Collect customer requirements and business data to create a business plan.
- Manage the project teams to achieve business goals.
- Implement business relationships and partnerships through direct meetings with customers and industry personnel.
- Work with the internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies.
- Evaluate customer requirements and develop business plan to meet these requirements.
- Build strong relationships with prospective clients for new opportunities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 10 years work experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2021.