Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Manager
- The Business Process Manager is responsible for optimizing the Company’s business processes. The role incumbent will handle the documentation of current processes, recommend improvements, and evaluate the efficiency of changes made to the Company’s business processes.
- The role requires a demonstration of sound knowledge of business processes within the industry and experience in similar role. The Business Process Manager’s expertise is expected to translate into the realization of the business’s long-term objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing business processes to determine areas for improvement
- Conducting interviews with employees to gather feedback about their experience with current processes
- Developing a plan for improvement that includes specific goals, time frames, and resources required
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Designing new processes or improving existing ones by creating flowcharts and diagrams of processes, identifying potential problems and solutions, and implementing changes
- Recommending process improvement software tools to automate manual processes
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks.
- Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Creating training materials for employees to learn about new processes or procedures
- Communicating with senior managers about the status of projects and providing updates on progress
- Evaluating the success of process improvements by monitoring predetermined metrics
What We Expect
- Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Project Management or related field from a recognized university.
- 5-10 years work experience in similar role.
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb record keeping, time management and organizational skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Six sigma Black Belt Certification
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed resumes and application letters to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the mail subject
Application Deadline 21st October, 2022.