Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Performance & Strategy Personnel
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the development and oversight of the business’s corporate strategies in order to support growth objectives and business performance while strengthening the business core to develop and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Manage corporate scorecard design and adaptation, empirical data analyses (including pre- and post analyses planning) and workflow process designs
- Sets the direction of the organization through evaluation of business risks, economic and environmental factors.
- Drive adequate support to the executive management in establishing logical connections between corporate strategy and functional units’ strategy.
- Provides timely reports to management and make recommendations to improve business performance
- Drives the day-to-day activities of all corporate and performance management functions of the company.
- Maintains advanced knowledge of key industry and organization metrics – ‘knows the business’, the use of data, evidence-based research, benchmarks and business metrics to make critical performance decisions
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective strategy and performance portfolio inclusive of management coaching, identifying and advising on areas for improvements and focus
- Communicates strategic corporate initiatives to business unit leaders and executive management.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree/ HND in Business Administration or any business management discipline is required.
- Relevant professional certification in Business management is required
- MBA or Master’s degree in any related discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ cognate experience with a record of success in strategy, business process improvement, and corporate performance management.
- Working experience in a corporate strategy position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th September, 2021.