People of Influence Network, a fast growing Natural Foods and Grocery Store, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Natural Foods Store)
Location: Oniru-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to employ the services of a results driven retail Business Manager to be responsible for the overall management of the business.
- The successful candidate must be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
- S/he will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- S/he will also be saddled with the responsibility of managing in-stock positions, merchandise, and inventory in the store as well as maintaining company standards and procedures by ensuring that there is high productivity and sales in the company.
- Plan and direct the day to day operations of the store.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales and increase profitability.
- Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient.
- Visit competing stores to get information relating to products, styles, prices, and services, and implement details of useful findings in the store to improve the quality of service delivery.
- Observe market prices of goods to ensure that prices of goods sold at the store are not higher compared to what is obtainable outside. The manager must look for ways to reduce prices of goods, making them lower than those of competitors so as to attract more customers and be ahead of other stores in sales.
- Increase sales by embarking on sales promotions, showcasing products to customers at good rates to make them aware of all products available, and entice them to buy more while promotions last.
- Ensure all products and displays are merchandized effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
- Forecast staffing needs and develop recruitment strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- Ensure milestones are met while adhering to approved budgets.
- Assign duties to staff based on their areas of expertise, to ensure that they make use of their knowledge to render best services in the store.
- Increase sales by carrying out market surveys, researching consumer needs, to identify products that are high in demand, and make them available in the store to customers who are likely to purchase them.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a managerial position.
- Customer management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Multitasking skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Proven successful experience as a Store Manager.
- Powerful leadership skills and business orientation.
N120,000 – N170,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th February, 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted