Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is a fully-Owned company with a primary focus on helping people to achieve their goals. We deploy global innovations that incorporate knowledge management and best practices to meet the needs of local companies. We nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers: together we create mutual, enduring value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Facilitator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Highlighting needs pertaining to capacity development.
- Perceiving which requirements are amenable to facilitation.
- Steering conversations about the learning material.
- Extracting varied insights from participants.
- Administering and reviewing progress on assessments.
- Tracking and conveying attendees’ engagement to applicable figureheads.
- Pinpointing existing programs or formulating bespoke courses for use.
- Selecting accompanying test materials.
- Encouraging respect for ideas voiced during facilitation.
- High School Diploma.
- 2 – 5 years of work experience
- Knowledgeable routine assessment and moderation operations.
- Ability to drive critical, student-led dialogues about learning material.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Respectful, astute, and accommodating.
- Completion of a recognized facilitators program.
- Accredited qualification in a pertinent stream.
- Demonstrable and relevant facilitation experience.
- Capacity to formulate relevant, memorable curriculums.
- N250,000 – N500,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.