Jotna Group is a leading beverage manufacturing and related packaging company which comprises of 3 operating companies, The La Casera Company Plc. (A Leading Beverage Manufacturing Company in Nigeria), Prima Corporation Limited (Largest manufacturers of Preforms & Closures in West Africa), Engee PET Manufacturing Nigeria Limited (Manufacturers of food-grade PET Resins with a world-class plant, located in Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria).
These subsidiaries are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors. Jotna Nigeria Limitedis a shared service organisation that provides strategic inputs and services to the 3 operating companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Excellence Specialist
Location: Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Excellence Specialist will be responsible for delivering robust process and building of organisational capabilities related to people and technology to enable Jotna and its BU’s to achieve their Business objectives effectively.
- The role would be responsible for working with respective Business/Function and Departmental heads to enable them to put in place a robust process supported by required technological back bone.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements and process excellence programs across the various aspects of people, process, metrics, and technology.
- Responsible for activity and data modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices, creating and assessing performance measurements, and striving for continuous improvement.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into workable solution specifications.
- Helps create and foster an environment in which continuous improvement in business processes and services is welcomed and recognized.
- Supporting the People and Change Group in linking Talent Management and Change Management through effective Organisational Development
- Refining, developing and implementing the organizational development framework and body of knowledge.
- In consultation with relevant Department/BU, is responsible for the development of generic office structures including generic roles, responsibilities, office funding modalities, risk management profiles, roles etc.
Job Design and Job Classification (including job design/classification for senior roles):
- Support linking organizational design and setup to learning and career paths.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programmes.
- Responsible for providing support and coordination on various projects and activities related to the performance management process.
- Provides measurement standards, targets and KPIs to the management team with respect to the performance management process, including both informal performance and annual formal performance appraisals.
- Reviews, monitors and analyzes performance results system wide and reports them accordingly.
- Contributes expertise to the development and delivery of performance management training manuals, policies and procedures.
- Exposure to ERP such as SAP, Oracle, Navigation.
- Analysing business requirements and risks and reporting to the senior team.
- Support in testing the system prior to going live.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Expert knowledge in Visio and Ms Office (Word, Excel, MS Project and Power Point).
- Work with the senior teams to ensure that project is delivered to plan and budget.
- Setting and managing expectations throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Identifying and documenting change requests.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Deadline: 15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for a chat.