Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria is a subsidiary of Unigloves Singapore, owned by UG Healthcare cooperation. Unigloves is one of the largest manufacturers of disposable products for the dental, medical, nursing, hospital sectors and for the industry. Our manufacturing company is N. S. UNI- Gloves in Malaysia. We have marketing offices in over 10 countries in the world including Nigeria, Singapore, UK, USA, Germany, China, Brazil, Australia, Canada and Japan.
We supply a wide range of cross infection control products. We make and supply over 1.3 billion gloves annually to medical professionals, as well as specialists in the food, automotive, janitorial and care sectors. The company’s Head Office is located at Plot B2, Block 73f. Alakoso Avenue, Amuwo Odofin Industrial Estate, Lagos with marketing offices in Abuja, Asaba, and Enugu.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist – Medical Device
Locations: Kano & Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
- We’re seeking a quick learner who has strong listening and negotiating skills as well as an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and participating in trade shows, the sales specialist must be both approachable and professional in order to help us extend our global reach and impact.
Objectives of this role
- Represent the company effectively by developing comprehensive knowledge of its offerings
- Maximize sales performance through strong relationships with clients and awareness of their needs and lifestyles
- Adjust sales techniques according to interactions and results in the field
- Conduct incisive and insightful research of markets and competitors.
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads by committing to customer service and building relationships
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the company and its products, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can address those needs
- Work with account executives to design industry-specific outreach efforts
- Utilize Sales tools to ensure standardardized process throughout all stages of a sale
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes.
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships by maintaining an accurate, detailed client book for an active, repeat customer base
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, using outside-the-box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Experience in closing enterprise-level deals
- Strong ability to analyze business opportunities effectively.
- Three or more years of sales experience within a similar industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience with Odoo or other CRM platform
N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th December, 2022.