BFC Polythene company is an arm of BFC FMCG Group that specializes in production of polythene products for packaging of food, beverages, diary and many other broad ranges of daily needs product such as tissue papers, horticulture, Bank cash bags and shopping bags.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Sales Manager
- This is a key leadership role that manages all business relationship and break grounds for new business opportunities.
- This position serves as a senior company representative and report directly to the Managing Director, and is responsible for compliance with the company’s code of conduct and ensuring widespread of the company’s product across Nigeria.
- To Head and drive the business development / Marketing arm of the business
- Develop and implement world-class marketing strategies and build/ manage customers relationships
- Development and delivery of sales proposals and presentations
- Gather market information and provide relevant feedback on competitor’s prices
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Conducting marketing research to identify new businesses and/or opportunities
- Identifying key market segments and developing marketing plans
- Build strong relationships with clients, business partners among others.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities in line with agreed budgets
- Identify and develop new markets, new clients and expanding the company’s client base
- Meeting monthly sales targets and growing existing businesses
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other relevant field
- MBA or master’s degree is an added advantage
- Additional qualifications/Membership of relevant professional bodies is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience
- Ability to manage people and drive sales solution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good network/contacts.
- Experience in sales of FMCG products is very key.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Highly competitive salary, commission, and other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail